No matter what stage you are at in your relationship, it's important to have the security of knowing your partner is faithful. If you have a suspicion that something is wrong in your relationship, it is likely founded.
Signs of unfaithfulness:
- Does not allow you to look at his or her cell phone
- Keeps you from seeing his or her email
- Has multiple email accounts
- Change or upgrade in attire
- Periods of time that are unaccounted for
- Keeps cell phone on vibrate at all times
- Walks out of your presence to take a call
- Hides cell phone or leaves in locked vehicle
- Goes out with "the girls" or "the guys" more than before
- Unreachable on cell phone
- Treats you disrespectfully
If you are experiencing any of these signs or symptoms of unfaithfulness in your relationship, contact us today to start your investigation. New or old relationships experience these type of problems. No matter what stage you are at in your relationship, you deserve the peace of mind of knowing if your fears are unfounded or not. There are two main types of investigations that relationship investigations fall under:
Are you engaged to be married, or considering proposing, and you want to be sure your partner has been faithful before you tie the knot? Don’t go into your new relationship with unanswered questions. Be sure that the person you fell in love with is the person you’re going to marry.
Are you in a new relationship, but something is keeping you from trusting your new partner completely? Are you already married, but you know something is just not right in your relationship? We ensure that these type of investigations are discrete. If you suspect infidelity, let our expert investigators find the truth for you.